Hello fellow indentured servant, how goes life with you?Stlur
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Barry Williams and I am owned by some banks, a country, my neighborhood and my family.
Yes, just like you, I am a slave.
But I Kinda Feel Like I Am In Control
Now, don’t get me wrong.
I fully understand that no self respecting “free person” is going to openly admit that they have willing placed themselves into long term servitude unless they are presented with big time evidence as to the validity of that assertion.
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
So, without further ado, lets get straight to my supporting information which will be delivered through a well known attention getter, the Cat ‘O Nine Tails.
Here we go:
Lash 1 – Your life never did belong to you and is owned today mostly by folks unknown and unseen.
- As Long As You Live Under My Roof – Lets call your parents the primary masters of you know who.
- Detention Hall, Hell and Fines – Pretty soon school teachers, church reps, librarians and cross-walk guards took control of you.
- Everyone Has a Number – The Government through Police Officers, Public Officials, Bureaucrats and Border Guards now masters you. After all, you owe some of the national debt, right?
- Glug, Glug, Glug. Unwrap, Unwrap, Unwrap – Corporations control almost every contemplation you consider. From the food you eat to the underwear you snap on. They decide when, where and how much you will tithe to fulfill your roll as consumer.
- The Invisible Line Has Spoken – Travel where you like but be prepared for everything to change big time based on unseen geographical lines. You might be acting criminal at this very moment because you just entered a different culture.
Lash 2 – You hold the title to nothing.
Pay your house off and neglect the king’s property taxes for a couple of years to see if you are the rightful owner of that land. Try driving your fully “owned” vehicle without licensing, registration or insurance.
Lash 3 – Your travel is restricted and knowledge geographically irrelevant without approval.
Professional designations like Doctor, Pharmacist, Lawyer, Mechanic are provided and disqualified by geographical location. Whether a slave mechanic or slave doctor, local approval is required.
Lash 4 – You Are Lied To About Lying.
Police can mislead or trick you with impunity but it is verboten to reciprocate. Disingenuous activity from both government and corporations is normal and almost expected today while truthful, common folks are represented as naive.
Slavery And Freedom Are An Inside Job
When we finally admit that somebody is standing over us right now, making certain that we are productive this afternoon or that our lawns never exceed a certain height, we are recognizing the limitations upon us and that is a good thing.
“Money is a new form of slavery, and distinguishable from the old simply by the fact that it is impersonal – that there is no human relation between master and slave” Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
Bob Dylan had it right when he lamented that “You’re Gonna Have To Serve Somebody” but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing when one realizes that there are choices regarding who we might serve.
Perhaps we could start by serving ourselves with a better understanding of reality so each of us can make more informed choices.
After all, the most significant master we should be indebted to is the one providing all the value – Ourselves.
And I want my dude to get better service from his slave!
Thank you, friend.
PS. Take a look at your portion of the U.S. debt here: Real Time United States Debt
And some interesting facts about Canadian Legal Situations as they apply to Police Officers.
Business mistakes cost money and heartache. Much of it is unnecessary.
My Blog – Crossing The Line: Business Mistakes You Must NOT Make provides short articles on what to avoid in order to succeed in enterprise.
Hopefully both of us can learn from my mistakes…